After-sales Service Agent
Headquarters of Sainte-Sabine
Under the immediate responsibility of the customer service manager, the after-sales service agent responds to customer inquiries and services, takes orders and ensures their execution.
Courtesy, diplomacy, excellent communication. Methodical, resourceful, autonomy, initiative, concern for results, excellent sense of organization and priorities. Customer service oriented and a very good team spirit.
- Respond to inquiries from customers about the establishment's products, services and policies;
- Analyze and determine the causes of the problems encountered and propose solutions to resolve them;
- Ensure the resolution of each customer complaint within the prescribed time;
- Order the items necessary for the performance of services from the departments concerned or from external suppliers and monitor them;
- Provide the manpower necessary to perform the services;
- Update customer accounts and set appointments for delivery of the order or service;
- Ensure the technical accuracy of items, delivery and installation of equipment on the agreed date;
- Follow up on customer approval grids and service requests;
- All other tasks directly related to the job.
- DEC or AEC in design or training deemed equivalent (Asset);
- Three (3) years minimum experience in customer service or a similar field;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (intermediate Excel);
- Good French and functional English;
- Ability to work under pressure and to complete several files at the same time;
- Technical knowledge of kitchen cabinets (Asset).