Headquarters of Sainte-Sabine
Under the immediate responsibility of the team leader, the electromechanic repairs and makes the necessary adjustments to stationary machines and instruments inside and outside the Sainte-Sabine head office as well as the surrounding land. It also takes care of routine maintenance work and maintenance planning.
Versatile, reliability, diligence, autonomy, sense of organization and responsibility, concern for quality, thoroughness and resourcefulness. Methodical and who enjoys working with tools and machinery.
- Perform installation, maintenance, inspection, repair, modification and adjustment work on machinery and various equipment;
- Perform maintenance tasks on company equipment, buildings and land;
- Check the equipment to determine the repairs required, provide recommendations on maintenance and repair methods;
- Replace defective parts and components on the equipment and manufacture them with the various equipment and / or tools required;
- Evaluate the time required for the repair, inform the people concerned of the duration of the repair, ensure that the equipment is in good working order before leaving it to the operator;
- Plan and organize preventive maintenance and equipment repairs;
- Participate in the production of equipment, dies, jigs and other accessories and manufacture the parts of the project which are entrusted to it;
- Participate in the development of maintenance and safety procedures and ensure that safety measures are in force in the establishment;
- Investigate the cause of problems, take corrective action and make repairs to prevent equipment or systems failure;
- Obtain quotes from professionals in different trades for major or necessary repairs to the building and surrounding land and help them in their duties as needed;
- All other tasks directly related to the job.
- DEP in industrial mechanics, electromechanics or the equivalent;
- One to three (3) years minimum experience in maintenance, cleaning and servicing;
- The job requires lifting and handling weights up to 50 pounds;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Very good manual skills.