Kitchen Designer Sales
Are you looking for a stimulating job? Are you a dynamic, resourceful and goal-oriented person? Come and have a career at Armoires Cuisines Action.
Armoires Cuisines Action is looking for kitchen designers to expand its sales team for individual customers. The kitchen-sales designer creates and realizes concepts for kitchens, bathrooms or other aesthetic, functional and safe furniture for residential buildings.
Armoires Cuisines Action offers you a full hiring kitchen designer training program.
Sense of sales focused on customer service, excellent communication, good team spirit, autonomy, creativity and efficiency. Ability to work under pressure and to complete several files at the same time.
- Receive clients in our showroom;
- Consult with the client to gather information about their project and determine their needs, preferences, constraints, requirements, budgets and intended use of space;
- Assist the customer and advise on the choice of colors, style, finishes and materials, in connection with the products offered by the company;
- Validate quotes and make submissions from potential clients;
- Create and develop concepts and plans for cabinets, vanities and other furniture that are aesthetic, functional and safe, taking into account information previously received from the customer and additional information given by the measuring technician;
- Follow up with customers when necessary (after-sales service);
- Prepare detailed plans showing the layout of walls, partitions, displays, lighting and other facilities using computer-aided drafting software and graphics software;
- Design and produce documents relating to the development of the client's project. Among other things, determine prices, customer choice lists as well as all technical documents for production;
- Balancing the plans following the measurement at the customer;
- Work closely with the after-sales service to resolve any problems encountered;
- All other tasks directly related to the job.
- DEC in design or training deemed equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel and Word intermediate level);
- Good knowledge in the field of construction and cabinets (an asset);
- Experience in retail sales (an asset).