Kitchen Designer Sales
Under the immediate responsibility of the team leader, the kitchen designer works within the sales team. He creates and realizes kitchen, bathroom or other aesthetic, functional and safe furniture concepts for residential-type buildings.
- Receive customers in our branch;
- Support the client from start to finish in the design process of their "dream";
- Consult with the client to gather information on the future kitchen and determine their needs, preferences, constraints, requirements, budgets and intended use of space;
- Assist the client and advise on the choice of colors, style, finishes and materials, floor and wall coverings, interior and exterior lighting, furniture and other objects, taking into account the principles of ergonomics and occupational hygiene;
- Evaluate costs and materials required and provide advice on leasing, real estate and marketing as required;
- Create and develop concepts and plans for cabinets, vanities and other furniture that are aesthetic, functional and safe, taking into account the information previously received from the customer and additional information given by the measuring technician according to the rules of the art and in accordance with production standards;
- All other tasks directly related to the job.
- DEC in design or training deemed equivalent;
- Three (3) years of minimum experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in 3D software tools (Cabinet Vision, AutoCad or 20/20);
- Very good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel and Word intermediate level);
- Good knowledge in the field of construction and cabinets;
- Good French and functional English;
- Ability to work under pressure and to complete several files at the same time;
- Be available occasionally evenings and weekends.