Receptionist - customer service
Under the immediate responsibility of the team leader, the reception - customer service advisor welcomes visitors who come to the branch, leads them to the appropriate person, answers and routes phone calls, and performs various office tasks.
Courtesy, good communication, methodical, autonomy and has a very good team spirit and significant experience in customer service.
- Greet customers and all other people who come to the branch;
- Conversing with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service offered;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person or department;
- Provide general information requested in person or by phone;
- Using a telephone system, answer the telephone, screen and route calls, take messages, if applicable;
- Sell different additions to meet customer needs;
- Complete the various information reports on a daily basis;
- Classify documents;
- Attempt to help each customer by meeting their needs at the different stages of the purchasing process;
- Helping the team during a corporate event;
- Manage the store's inventory and presentation;
- Perform various sales and customer service duties;
- All other related tasks.
- DEC or training deemed equivalent;
- One (1) year minimum experience in a similar position;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Good computer skills (Excel and Word intermediate level);
- Good knowledge in the field of sales;
- Be available evenings and weekends;
- Ability to work under pressure.