Receptionist - customer service
Boucherville branch (part time) La Prairie branch (full time)
Under the immediate responsibility of the team leader, the reception - customer service advisor welcomes visitors who come to the branch, leads them to the appropriate person, answers and routes phone calls, and performs various office tasks.
Courtesy, good communication, methodical, autonomy and has a very good team spirit and customer service oriented.
- Greet customers and all other people who come to the branch;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person or department;
- Using a telephone system, answer the phone, screen and route calls, take messages, if applicable;
- Provide general information requested in person or by phone;
- Classify documents;
- All other tasks directly related to the job.
- Welcome students;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Good computer skills (Excel and Word);
- Be available to work evenings and weekends;