Join a creative and dynamic team offering a stimulating, inspiring and warm atmosphere.
Don't wait any longer, come be part of a Quebec success story.
Under the immediate responsibility of the Kitchen Designer Supervisor - Private Sector, the Reception Designer accompanies and advises visitors to branches, answers and routes telephone calls and performs various office tasks. The Home Designer must have in-depth knowledge of cabinet materials, countertops, hardware and the services offered by Armoires Cuisines Action.
Self-starter, creative, excellent interpersonal skills, team player and customer service oriented.
- Welcome customers and all other people who come to the branch
- Conversing with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service provided
- Understand the needs and expectations of customers in order to guide them to the appropriate person or service
- Assist the client and provide advice on the choice of colors, style, finishes and materials, floor and wall coverings, interior and exterior lighting, furniture and other objects taking into account the principles occupational ergonomics and hygiene
- Try to help each customer by meeting their needs at different stages of the buying process
- Be sure to provide the best customer experience
- Provide general information requested in person or by telephone
- Using a telephone system, answer the telephone, screen calls and route them, take messages, if necessary
- Sell different add-ons to meet customer needs
- Complete the various information reports on a daily basis
- Helping the team at corporate events
- Manage store inventory and layout
- Perform various sales and customer service tasks
- Any other related tasks
- Welcome design students!
- DEC in design or training deemed equivalent in progress
- Good knowledge in the field of construction and cabinets
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Good computer knowledge (Excel and Word intermediate level)
- Be available evenings and weekends
- Ability to work under pressure