The subcontractor installer works as a subcontractor for Armoires Cuisines Action under the immediate responsibility of the Installation Coordinator. He sets up prefabricated cabinets, vanities, counters and accessories in the factory in residential or commercial properties with our customers in the Estrie region, the Island of Montreal, the South Shore and the North Shore.
Methodical, responsible, autonomous, resourceful, who enjoys working with tools and machinery. Versatile, punctual and diligent.
- Drive a vehicle to reach the customer following a pre-established route;
- read drawings or specifications to determine layout and installation plans;
- Measure and mark marks for the installation of products;
- Install kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities or other furniture using manual and power tools in accordance with company standards and policies;
- All other tasks directly related to the job.
- Must be available for the North Shore and West of Montreal.
- Minimum DES or equivalent (Asset);
- Two (2) years of minimum experience installing kitchen cabinets;
- Knowledge in the field of cabinets or furniture;
- The job requires lifting and handling weights up to 50 pounds;
- Possess a skills card from the Commission de la construction du Québec (CCQ);
- Be a member in good standing of the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec (RBQ);
- Have an occupational health and safety card on construction sites;
- Have a class 5 driving license.