Technical Kitchen Designer
Under the immediate responsibility of the team leader, the technical kitchen designer works within the technical team and takes care of the more technical and artistic side of kitchen designs. He or she creates and realizes kitchen, bathroom or other aesthetic, functional and safe furnishing concepts for standard and residential buildings.
Thoroughness, precision, thoroughness, conscientiousness, sense of organization, autonomous and has a very good team spirit as well as being oriented towards customer service and being able to handle several files simultaneously.
- Create and develop concepts and plans for cabinets, vanities and other furniture that are aesthetic, functional and safe, taking into account the information previously received from the client via the designer kitchen designer and also additional information given by the measuring technician according to the rules of the art and in accordance with production standards;
- Prepare detailed plans showing the layout of walls, partitions, displays, lighting and other facilities using computer-aided drafting software and graphics software;
- Use the company's software to design and produce documents relating to the development of the client's project. Among other things, determining prices, customer choice lists as well as all technical documents for putting into production;
- Balance the plans following the measurement at the customer;
- Work closely with the after-sales service to resolve any problems encountered;
- Follow up on service call orders;
- Ensure constant communication with the production department;
- If necessary, meet or discuss with clients to gather additional information on their project;
- All other tasks directly related to the job.
- DEC in design or training deemed equivalent;
- Three (3) years of minimum experience in a similar position (preferably in design);
- Proficiency in 3D software tools (Cabinet Vision, AutoCad or 20/20);
- Very good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel and Word intermediate level);
- Good knowledge in the field of construction and cabinets;
- Good French and functional English;
- Ability to work under pressure and to complete several files at the same time;
- Be available occasionally evenings and weekends.