Web Services Designer
Under the immediate responsibility of the web services team leader, the web kitchen designer works within the web sales team. He contacts the customer as soon as he arrives on the website and tries to answer his questions. He creates and realizes kitchen, bathroom or other aesthetic, functional and safe furniture concepts for residential-type buildings.
Thoroughness, precision, thoroughness, conscientiousness, sense of organization, autonomous and has a very good team spirit as well as being oriented towards customer service and being able to deal with several files simultaneously.
- Ensure that web visits turn into a service to be offered according to the criteria of the customer experience;
- Receive customers in our branch;
- Develop trendy and innovative designs for web projects;
- Create and develop concepts and plans for cabinets, vanities and other furniture that are aesthetic, functional and safe according to organizational standards and in accordance with production standards;
- Consult with the client to gather information on the future kitchen and determine their needs, preferences, constraints, requirements, budgets and intended use of space;
- Assist the client and advise on the choice of colors, style, finishes and materials, floor and wall coverings, interior and exterior lighting, furniture and other objects taking into account the principles occupational ergonomics and hygiene;
- Put the projects sold into production;
- All other job-related tasks.
- DEC in design or training deemed equivalent;
- Three (3) years of minimum experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in 3D software tools (Cabinet Vision, AutoCad or 20/20);
- Good knowledge in the field of construction and cabinets;
- Excellent French and English spoken and written;
- Have a valid class five (5) driver's license in order to travel to the different Armoires Cuisines Action sites;
- Be available evenings and weekends.