Web Services Designer
Under the immediate responsibility of the Web Services Manager, the Web Kitchen Designer works within the Web Sales team. He contacts the customer as soon as he arrives on the website and tries to answer his questions. He creates and realizes concepts for kitchens, bathrooms or other aesthetic, functional and safe furniture for residential buildings. He puts the web orders into production and works in symbiosis with the web service team.
Thoroughness, precision, thoroughness, conscientiousness, sense of organization, autonomous and has a very good team spirit as well as being oriented towards customer service and being able to handle several files simultaneously.
- Ensure that web visits turn into a service to be offered according to the criteria of the customer experience;
- Receive customers in our showroom;
- Develop trendy and innovative designs for web projects;
- Create and develop designs and plans for cabinets, vanities and other furniture that are aesthetic, functional and safe according to organizational standards and in accordance with production standards;
- Consult with the client to gather information on the future kitchen and determine their needs, preferences, constraints, requirements, budgets and intended use of space;
- Consult and correct customer plans (3D designer);
- Check the customer's shopping carts in accordance with the customer's plan;
- Put the projects sold into production;
- Ensure a good flow of information between members of departments when ordering;
- Manage and process quick customer quote requests via chat;
- Coordinate pickups and follow up on web orders;
- All other job-related tasks.
- DEC in design or training deemed equivalent;
- Three (3) years of minimum experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in 3D software tools (Cabinet Vision, AutoCad or 20/20);
- Good knowledge in the field of construction and cabinets;
- Excellent French and English spoken and written.